Achieving Success in Business Collaboration
One Day Masterclass
Manchester Thursday 13th June, Liverpool Thursday 19th September and Daresbury Friday 6th December
Develop your collaborative business relationships to create maximum value for money.
For more information please take a look at our 'Standards Support' page.
Book your place at the Masterclass now and obtain the advantage of the Early-Bird Discount.
Further Information: 07770 431 409
Improve your Business results through successful collaborative sourcing relationships
P & Q Consulting's goal is to help our clients to establish IT and business process (out)sourcing business relationships that deliver real value for all those involved through successful collaboration.
We work to enable you to take advantage of the latest thinking and developments in outsourcing and shared services including national & international standards, governance products and services.
Sourcing Strategy to Sourcing Management powered by pliXos
We can assist you across all phases of the Sourcing Lifecycle from Strategy, Assessment & Selection through to Sourcing Management to meet with your business requirements and enable you to realise the value & benefits from your relationship. To achieve fast results we work with the pliXos:
- Outsourcing Advisor to develop the Sourcing Business Case
- Tender Manager to develop the RFI/RFP, manage the interaction with service providers, evaluate the responses to select the best solution.
- Outsourcing Director to enable you to have successful remotely delivered outsourced application software development projects
Collaborative Business Relationship Assessments – BS 11000:
We help you by assessing your organisation’s approach to your outsourcing service provider relationships:
- to ensure they effectively deliver enhanced benefit to all stakeholders
- using the pan-industry good practice in new British Standard on Collaborative Business Relationships BS 11000-1 and BS 11000-2.
- to identify gaps and recommend improvement actions
- to help you to decide if you are ready to undertake formal certification
The picture below depicts the three phases of BS 11000 and their constituent stages, together with the underpinning Relationship Management Plan.
BS 11000 Process Flow